2020/09/27

BOOK HAUL:
SEPTEMBER

S P O N S O R E D  :  T W O  B O O K S  S E N T  F O R  F R E E
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____
Autumn is in full swing and since this is my favorite time of year, I'd say it has definitely helped lift my spirits over the past few weeks! This year has been so stressful and weird, but having fall come around with its coziness and its beauty has been lovely.

September also always bring about my birthday which was nice; I went out for a lovely dinner with my sister and one of my best friends and it was great! We ate, laughed and had a good time, and what more can one really ask for.

I've also got a wonderful stack of books this month! Autumn always gives me a renewed sense of wanting to read everything I can get my hands on.














( a f f l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  f o r  f r e e )
*Kongeriket by Jo Nesbø (English edition here)

Wish you all a lovely day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig