2020/08/30

BOOK HAUL:
AUGUST

S P O N S O R E D  :  O N E  B O O K  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____
Who else is ready for fall? I'm ready and have been ready for weeks now! I can't wait for it to get cooler and to pull out all my sweaters and scarves. It's been unusually hot here in Oslo in August and I'm totally over it.

August has been an odd month; I haven't been doing much and I haven't gone out that much (other than to go to work) because of a flare up of the corona virus. Because I live in a big city we're obviously more vulnerable in these situations so I've just been trying to stay low and get on with it.

I've gotten a wonderful stack of books this month though and I'm ready to really get into that autumn reading mood and get into these!














( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r )

I hope you're all doing all right and are all staying as safe as possible!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig