2018/12/04

MY READING DIARY:
NOVEMBER

THURSDAY 01.11
I'm currently reading Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot and The Feather Thief by Kirk Wallace Johnson, both of which are nonfiction books seeing as it's Nonfiction November! I'm pretty far into Heart Berries and I managed to finish what I had left of it in the morning before work.
Pages read: 105

FRIDAY 02.11
After a long day at work, I met up with a friend for dinner and then we went to the movies and watched Bohemian Rhapsody (which was very good).
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 03.11
After work, while waiting for the subway (which was late, as usual), I started reading an ebook on my phone called The Road to Jonestown by Jeff Guinn and read a few chapters in it.
Pages read: 56


SUNDAY 04.11
Spent a little time reading in The Feather Thief in the morning hours, before going to a social work gathering in the afternoon.
Pages read: 81

MONDAY 05.11
Stayed home all day with a pretty terrible cold and when I wasn't sleeping or watching Real Housewives, I made my way through the rest of The Feather Thief which very much lifted my mood because it's so good.
Pages read: 227

TUESDAY 06.11
Second day of staying home with a cold, wrapped up in my duvet on the couch, and I started reading Missoula by Jon Krakauer and it was so fascinating, I read half of it.
Pages read: 194

WEDNESDAY 07.11
Went to work in the morning, but after work I sat down and continued reading Missoula. I also read a few chapters in The Road to Jonestown before bed.
Pages read: 156

THURSDAY 08.11
Had a late shift at work, so got up early because I wanted to read. I finished what I had left of Missoula and then continued reading The Road to Jonestown before I had to go.
Pages read: 243

FRIDAY 09.11
Had a veeeeery long day at work so basically collapsed on the couch when I got home. i started reading Lab Girl by Hope Jahren but I couldn't quite concentrate on it, so I only read a few pages before I turned on Netflix.
Pages read: 26


SATURDAY 10.11
Spent all day at work, so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 11.11
Spent some time in the morning reading a few chapters of Lab Girl, and then I picked up Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli and read the whole thing.
Pages read: 155

MONDAY 12.11
Didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 13.11
Read some chapters in The Road to Jonestown after work.
Pages read: 129

WEDNESDAY 14.11
Read a chapter in The Road to Jonestown.
Pages read: 18

THURSDAY 15.11
Spent all my free time editing videos, so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0


FRIDAY 16.11
Busy day, didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 17.11
Spent all day filming and taking photos for the blog, then editing, so when evening came around, I just wanted to watch a movie and go to sleep.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 18.11
Spent the morning reading the entirety of Women in Battle by Marta Breen and Jenny Jordahl and then I read about 100 pages in Lab Girl.
Pages read: 230

MONDAY 19.11
Before bed, i read a chapter in The Order of Time by Carlo Rovelli.
Pages read: 18

TUESDAY 20.11
Read a chapter in The Road to Jonestown.
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 21.11
Finished reading Lab Girl.
Pages read: 150


THURSDAY 22.11
Didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 23.11
It's Black Friday, so I went to work super early and had a pretty long shift, and then after work, I went to eat ramen with a friend before we went to a concert (we saw Emilie Nicholas, which was amazing!)
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 24.11
Time just got away from me in the early part of this day and then I went to a birthday party, so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 25.11
Finally finished reading The Road to Jonestown in the morning. I also read three chapters in The Order of Time, and in the evening, I started Brave by Rose McGowan.
Pages read: 214

MONDAY 26.11
Read a chapter in The Order of Time.
Pages read: 22

TUESDAY 27.11
Nada reading.
Pages read: 0


WEDNESDAY 28.11
Finished reading The Order of Time by Carlo Rovelli, which was so good!
Pages read: 102

THURSDAY 29.11
Filmed a video in the morning and then went to work, so no reading today.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 30.11
Spent most of my time after work editing, but managed to read a chapter in Brave before bed.
Pages read: 23
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig