2018/11/03

MY READING DIARY:
OCTOBER

MONDAY 01.10
It's October, yay! I'm currently reading two books; the first one is Perfume by Patrick Süskind which is a historical fiction, sort of creepy story and the other is an ebook called The Radium Girls by Kate Moore which is a nonfiction book. Didn't read a single word in any of the today, although I'm determined to get back into reading after having read so little in the last two weeks of September.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 02.10
Had to film a video and then go to work, but managed to read a few chapters of Radium Girls throughout the day.
Pages read: 56

WEDNESDAY 03.10
After work, I just wanted to watch a bunch of YouTube so that's what I did.
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 04.10
Read a few chapters of Radium Girls during my lunch break at work.
Pages read: 39


FRIDAY 05.10
I was planning on reading after work but then I accidentally watched 50 videos on YouTube.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 06.10
Filmed a bunch of videos and edited most of the afternoon, and in the evening I read a few chapters of Perfume.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 07.10
Finished reading Perfume, which was excellent, and then started reading Names for the Sea by Sarah Moss which I read a few chapters in.
Pages read: 166

MONDAY 08.10
Read a couple of chapters of Names for the Sea.
Pages read: 90

TUESDAY 09.10
Read 32 pages of Radium Girls, and then before bed I decided to read one of the little Penguin Moderns, The Breakthrough by Daphne du Maurier, and read the whole thing.
Pages read: 88

WEDNESDAY 10.10
Spent all night and all day with a terrible migraine, so all I did was stay in a dark room and tried to sleep.
Pages read: 0


THURSDAY 11.10
Second day laying in a room in the dark, which is buckets of fun, let me tell you.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 12.10
Feeling a lot better now, so I managed to get my butt to work and afterwards, I started reading We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson, which I've been meaning to read for years.
Pages read: 40

SATURDAY 13.10
After work, I sat down and finished reading We Have Always Lived in the Castle, and it was really windy and rainy outside, so it was perfect!
Pages read: 106

SUNDAY 14.10
Spent all day filming and then in the evening I went to dinner with some friends before we went to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with a live orchestra, which was AMAZING.
Pages read: 0

MONDAY 15.10
After work, I sat down and powered through the rest of Names for the Sea, which was good but felt a little long. After that, I started The Hunting Gun by Yasushi Inoue and read a few pages in it.
Pages read: 256

TUESDAY 16.10
Read a couple of chapters in Radium Girls.
Pages read: 49


WEDNESDAY 17.10
Read another few chapters in Radium Girls (I feel like I've been reading this for ages).
Pages read: 36

THURSDAY 18.10
After work, I sat down determined to finish Radium Girls, which I did.
Pages read: 86

FRIDAY 19.10
Spent all day at work and then in the evening, the hours just kind of got away from me, so my plans of lighting candles and snuggling up on the couch with a book fell through.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 20.10
Babysat my nephew today, so spent all day playing with him, but managed to squeeze in a little reading and read 67 pages in Troublemaker by Leah Remini.
Pages read: 67

SUNDAY 21.10
When I finally made it home in the evening, I read a chapter of The Hunting Gun.
Pages read: 29

MONDAY 22.10
After work, I sat down and finished The Hunting Gun.
Pages read: 65


TUESDAY 23.10
Had a late shift at work, so managed to read a little in Troublemaker in the morning.
Pages read: 52

WEDNESDAY 24.10
Read four chapters of Troublemaker after work, which was super enjoyable and interesting.
Pages read: 77

THURSDAY 25.10
Didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 26.10
Spent all day and all evening (and part of the night) at a work event, so didn't have any time to read.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 27.10
After work, I took a much needed nap and then I finished Troublemaker.
Pages read: 49

SUNDAY 28.10
Got up really early, which was super nice (it was really chilly and lovely), and I decided to pick up Sweet Bean Paste by Durian Sukegawa, and I honestly enjoyed it so much I finished the whole thing.
Pages read: 216


MONDAY 29.10
Started reading Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot and read a few chapters in it after work.
Pages read: 38

TUESDAY 30.10
Filmed a couple of videos before work, and when I got home I just went straight to bed.
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 31.10
Went to eat Indian food with a friend and then went to see a movie (Nothing Like A Dame, which was fantastic) after work, so didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig