2018/09/08

UNBOXING:
JEWELLERY FROM ECLECTIC ECCENTRICITY #2

(Products shown in this post were sent to me for free)
You may have seen an unboxing I did a few weeks ago from Eclectic Eccentricity, where I showed you some of their pieces I had picked up after discovering their online store. Well, the lovely people over at EE saw it too, loved the photos and asked if they could use them for their social media, which was totally okay with me, and as a thank you, they very generously sent me another two necklaces.

I just have to mention, I love, love, love when brands make the effort to send an e-mail to ask for permission to use photographs, so if I wasn't already a total fan of this brand, I am now. And guys, these necklaces they sent me... they are so, so gorgeous!








I absolutely love both of these and I've been wearing them nonstop. There's just something really magical about space and celestial things that I love. Thank you to everyone at Eclectic Eccentricity for making my day and for making such fantastic and beautiful things!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig