2018/09/03

MY READING DIARY:
AUGUST
2018

01.08
I'm currently reading Strangers on a Train by Patricia Highsmith, as well as In The Days of Rain by Rebecca Stott. Didn't read anything in any of them today though, as I spent all day filming and most of the evening editing, and then I honestly just felt like watching a movie instead of reading, so that's what I did.
Pages read: 0

02.08
Read the rest of Strangers on a Train and then after editing videos for a few hours, I continued on with In The Days of Rain. Then I got sucked into a Real Housewives black hole and lost 5 hours.
Pages read: 218

03.08
Read 126 pages of In The Days of Rain (it's really, really good), and then I spent some time coloring and listening to My Favorite Murder.
Pages read: 208

04.08
Spent all morning filming and then the afternoon reading the rest of In The Days of Rain.
Pages read: 208

05.08
Started reading To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee and read five chapters in it. I also read the entirety of graphic novel, Fade Out Act One by Ed Brubaker.
Pages read: 174


06.08
Read the rest of To Kill A Mockinbird.
Pages read: 253

07.08
Spent all day out and about, so didn't have time to read anything.
Pages read: 0

08.08
Started reading The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware and read 170 pages of it.
Pages read: 170

09.08
Spent a lot of the morning filming and editing, but managed to read the rest of The Woman in Cabin 10 in the evening.
Pages read: 182

10.08
Slept kind of late, started reading A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood for breakfast and spent the rest of the day at a music festival in downtown Oslo.
Pages read: 18

11.08
Read a few chapters in A Sky Painted Gold.
Pages read: 150


12.08
Spent a very chilly morning wrapped up in a blanket (super cozy), finishing A Sky Painted Gold.
Pages read: 188

13.08
It's time to go back to work after having a few weeks off, so the day was spent mostly doing that but before bed I decided to pick up The Water Cure by Sophie Mackintosh and read a little bit in that.
Pages read: 19

14.08
Read 30 pages of The Water Cure after work, then 10 pages in Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls which I've just started.
Pages read: 40

15.09
Read 12 pages in Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls while eating breakfast and after work, I read a few chapters in The Water Cure.
Pages read: 64

16.08
Didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0


17.08
Read nothing during the day, but a few pages in Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls before bed.
Pages read: 8

18.08
Spent all day filming videos and in the evening, I went to a party in celebration of my sisters 30th birthday, which was loads of fun!
Pages read: 0

19.08
Finally had time and headspace to sit down and read, so I finished The Water Cure. I also started reading Størst av Alt by Malin Persson Giolito (English title is Quicksand) and read three chapters of that.
Pages read: 202

20.08
Read 62 pages of Størst av Alt.
Pages read: 62

21.08
Worked the late shift and had a bunch of videos to edit before that, but managed to squeez in a few chapters of Størst av Alt.
Pages read: 41


22.08
Continued reading Størst av Alt after work, then got caught up in reading a podcast and suddenly the day was over.
Pages read: 85

23.08
Had a super busy day and when I finally hot home after work, I just had to go to bed and sleep, even though all I wanted to do was continue reading Størst av Alt because it's so good.
Pages read: 0

24.08
Spent all day at work and then in the evening I went to a birthday party, so got no reading done.
Pages read: 0

25.08
Slept a bit later than planned, met up with some family for lunch and then went to dinner with a friend before watching Don Giovanni at the Oslo Opera House, because apparently I'm fancy like that.
Pages read: 0

26.08
Spent all morning babysitting my nephew, but in the afternoon and evening I finally had time to sit down and read! I read the last 212 pages of Størst av Alt (such a fantastic book, loved it) and around 60 pages in Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls.
Pages read: 272


27.08
Started reading The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock and read 24 pages in it.
Pages read: 24

28.08
Spent all morning filming and editing, and the evening at work, so got no reading done.
Pages read: 0

29.08
Read a few chapters of The Smell of Other People's Houses after work.
Pages read: 58

30.08
Spent all day at work and then after, my colleagues and I went to one of those Escape Rooms (space-themed, and yes, we made it, although only barely) and then we went to dinner after.
Pages read: 0

31.08
Had a pretty stressful day at work and a hell of a headache afterwards, so spent most of the evening just listening to a podcast (Joe Rogans with Neil deGrasse Tyson because I love Neil), but before bed I managed to read two chapters in The Smell of Other People's Houses.
Pages read: 32
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig