2018/06/13

UNBOXING:
DYSTOPIAN PINS FROM LITRARY EMPORIUM

The very best of little packages arrived in my mailbox last week and I just have to share it with you.

I've previously done another unboxing from Literary Emporium and when I saw they were coming out with a collection of dystopian pins, I absolutely had to get one! The ones I've got here to show you are from two of my favorite books; The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood and 1984 by George Orwell. I think there's a bit of a rebel in us all and having these pins are a way of empowering and reminding oneself of that.







I love them so much! Literary Emporium's game is strong. They've also come out with a Women Poets pin collection recently that I'm dying to get my hands on. One day my leather jacket is literally going to be all pins if they keep making these things!

If you're interested (and if you're on this blog, I'm sure you are), you can check out the Literary Emporium website, Twitter and Instagram.

And remember; nolite te bastardes carborundorum, bitches.
PS: I've also got three of their T-shirts that I'm wearing to death at the moment. Would highly recommend!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig