2018/03/28

THINGS I LIKE NO. 11

I'm not a huge podcast listener, but when I find a podcast I like, I become obsessed, and as mentioned in a recent favorites video, my current obsession is My Favorite Murder.

This podcast, as I'm sure you can deduce from the title, is all about murder... but in a really fun way. I know that sounds like it wouldn't work, but it does. Basically, every episode, we get to listen to Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark tell each other about their favorite murders. There are also minisodes in which they read hometown murders and creepy stories from listeners, which are equally awesome.

It works because Karen and Georgia, as well as being hilarious, are shamelessly intrigued by murder and mystery. It's dark, funny and brilliant.
It's one of those things you'll either love or hate, but if you're as fascinated with murder as these fantastic women (and myself), I'd highly recommend you give it a go and join the murderino squad. 

SSDGM.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig