2018/01/23

THINGS I LIKE NO. 8

Today, I want to share with you guys something I got for Christmas from my best friend; this Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion from LUSH. I'm not sure how I've not tried this before, but it is amazing, especially for dry and wintery skin. It also smells really nice, which is not always the case with LUSH products (I use them anyway though, just saying).

It's also called the Charity Pot because the proceeds go to, as they say on the website; helping small, grassroot organisations. That just makes this product even better, if you ask me!

Even though it's only been a month, I'm about halfway through this already (I have a tendency to slather it all over myself), so I'll need to get another soon and I'm hoping they have it in those really big pots, because I'll definitely be using this all year round!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig