2017/12/06

5 OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

YouTube is a great place to find just about anything and something I really like doing is watching videos from my favorite YouTubers that are a bit festive, so today I thought I would share with you some of those videos. There's a mix of all kinds of things, so most likely, you will find something that you'd like to watch too.

Christmas Make-Up Looks // NikkiTutorials
Although I am not particularly adventurous in my make-up, I absolutely love watching make-up videos and for some reason, watching holiday related ones always get me in the Christmas spirit. Nikki Tutorials is obviously a great place to find that, she's awesome and she always does festive videos in December that I love watching.


This is a video I found while looking for Christmas tree decoration inspiration and I think it's so cute! Although I haven't made this, I would love to because Harry Potter is something I relate very much with Christmas. It also looks fantastic, no?


Vlogs // Zoella
Do I even need to say more? I don't know a single vlogger who gets as excited as Zoe does about Christmas, and I really like the way she decorates and things like that, so I always enjoy watching her videos this time of year.


This is another make-up channel that I adore, and I find a lot of inspiration for things to do from Nic and Sam, and I feel like they have a great balance between easier looks and more advanced ones, and I just love watching them do their thing.


Show me anyone who is not made instantly happy by this and I will show you a liar, because this is 7 minutes and 21 seconds of pure delight.



What videos do you love to watch around Christmastime?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig