2017/11/22

BOOKISH GIFT GUIDE 2017:
AN ASSORTMENT OF THINGS THE BOOKWORM IN YOUR LIFE (OR YOU) MIGHT LIKE

December is around the corner and it's time to start thinking about gifts! Now, I've made a gift guide for books which will be up within a few days, but I also wanted to show you guys some other stuff I really like that I think the bookworm in your life might like. Sometimes picking a book for someone who reads a lot can be quite hard, so an option could be to get them a different literary gift.

MUGS
There's nothing like a good mug, am I right? I have loads of literary mugs that I love, and if you're feeling extra generous, give some tea or hot chocolate along with it!

 TOTE BAGS
We all need to carry things around quite a lot, and bookworms have a tendency to always have to carry books with them everywhere, so why not do it in one of these?

PINS
It's been all the rage this year and since I have a couple on my leather jacket and I really like them, I'm assuming other people might like it too. It's especially thoughtful if you can find one that relates to a book they like!

ART PRINTS
Having artwork on your walls is something that really makes a home, I think, so why not give some artwork to someone you care about? If they're a student living in a dorm or something, you could get some cool washi tape to hang it with to give as well, and if they're living in a place you can actually hang things, a nice frame makes everything look extra put together.

 STATIONARY ITEMS
Because the venn diagram of book lovers and stationary lovers is a circle.

You could also treat some of these for yourself, because why not?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig