2017/09/16

AMSTERDAM HAUL:
BOOKS + CLOTHES

Last weekend, I went to Amsterdam for my birthday with my sister, and even though I wasn't planning on really getting anything, we did a wee bit of shopping. We even found a Waterstones, which is dangerous for any booklover (especially when it has several floors). So, I picked up a nice little stack of books that I can't wait to read!

Amsterdam was a joy to visit and I definitely want to go back someday and do some more exploring. In the meanwhile, I'll have these books to read, plus a few new clothes to wear (you can see those in the video!)














You may have already seen it, but if you want to see a vlog from the trip, you can find it here. It's a fantastic city and I definitely want to go back someday (not only for the bookstores, I promise!)
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig