2017/07/23

MY FAVORITE CLASSICS

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I try to read classics, but lately I've been wanting to read them. But my favorites would have to be Animal Farm, Sense and Sensibillity and The Great Gatsby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already read The Great Gatsby being inspired by one of your previous videos on 5 summer reads and it was such an amazing summer pick! The Great Gatsby will be forever associated with summer 2017. Now I am reading Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy but since English is not my mother tongue, I keep struggling with archaic, vernacular and informal words and expressions. So I sometimes miss a point :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, so glad you liked it! :D I can get struggling a bit with Far From The Madding Crowd, I struggled a bit too, but I felt it was worth it :) xx Alice

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig