2017/05/11

3 BOOKS I LOVED AS A CHILD

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nice selection of books! I really liked the Secret Garden as well and Harry Potter goes to my top favorites without question. I grew up with the series and it’s such a 'safe place' for me.
    One of my favorites while growing up was Little Nicholas by Goscinny, a short story series about the everyday adventures of a boy in 1960s, France. It was quite simple really but fun and sweet. Always made me so quietly happy to return to those characters, even if nothing truly exciting ever happened in the books.
    Another one was Redwall by Brian Jacques. A fantasy about a young monk-mouse who rises to protect his Abbey when danger comes their way. In my mind it read like that one dark epic fantasy with animal characters that disney never got to make (but should have :D)!
    And lastly, I loved some of the TinTin stories so much that the issues were absolutely shredded to pieces by so much rereading.
    Great video, got me into a small nostalgia trip! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm glad you liked it! I'm familiar with the Tin Tin series, but not the two others; you've peaked my interest though so I might have to have a look at them :D xx Alice

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig