2016/12/06

TOP 5:
NON-FICTION BOOKS I WANT TO READ IV

This year so far has really been a discovery for me when it comes to nonfiction, as you're probably aware if you follow me around the interwebs, so I have yet another list of nonfiction books I want to read sometime soon.

You can check out the other parts here: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

Bad Girls Throughout History by Ann Shen


This book contains facts about 100 different women who have all changed the world in one way or another, and it contains watercolor art along the way. Badass women plus art? Yes please.

Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging by Sebastian Junger


This is a psychology book that takes a look at post traumatic stress disorder and the challenges faced by returning veterans from war. 

The Silk Roads by Peter Frankopan


I have been looking for a book about the silk road for ages and I finally found this! It deals with history and the meeting of the east and the west and I think it sounds amazing.

All The Single Ladies by Rebecca Traister


This book is about the sexual, economic and emotional lives of women in America and traces the history of unmarried and late-married women in history who have radically changed our nation. I think this sounds absolutely fascinating as I generally find marriage and their effect on women interesting. 

Ego Is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday


This is a historical and psychological book about the human ego, it's effect on us all and what we can do if we let it go.

Do you have any nonfiction books you want to read soon?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig