2016/12/20

TOP 5:
BOOKS I'D LIKE TO SEE UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE

Books make the best gifts and I love both giving and receiving them, so I thought I would share five with you I would love to see under the Christmas tree this year (like I did last year).

Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama


Ever since the mess of this years presidential election, I've wanted to read a book by Obama - not necessarily this one, but any one of his books.

The Lesser Bohemians by Eimear McBride


This is literary fiction and is about a young woman who falls in love with an older man and their relationship changes them both forever. 

The Phantom Atlas by Edward Brooke-Hitching


This is an atlas of worlds that never existed, mythical and mysteries ones, all maps that once existed and were made because people thought this was how the world looked. I love old maps and myths so this looks fantastic to me.

The Art of Fiction by James Salter


I saw a quote from this book somewhere on Tumblr and ever since then I've wanted to read it (even though I can no longer remember the quote, I remember I thought it was amazing).

Dear Fang, With Love by Rufi Thorpe


This is a contemporary fiction novel that deals with mental health and is about a young girl who has a psychotic breakdown and how this affects her and the people in her life.

Do you have any books on your wish list this Christmas?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig