2016/11/13

BOOK HAUL:
LONDON

A couple of weeks back, as you may know, I went to London! To no surprise to anyone, we went to some bookshops and I got some books, and of course I have to show you.

I finally went to the Persephone Bookshop, which was absolutely lovely, it had such a calm atmosphere and the people there were really nice. We also went to Foyles in Charing Cross and Waterstones in Piccadilly, both of which are huge and amazing.

















I had such a lovely weekend and now I have loads to read as well (nothing new there, let's be honest).
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. "Hold Your Own", "Ariel", and "The Waste Land" are some of the best poetry books out there, so much to read within the pages. I hope you love them as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great (and very aesthetically pleasing) haul! I'm very curious about 'Golden Hill' in particular. May I ask where you got the top you're wearing in the video? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The top is from Massimo Dutti and I actually got it quite recently, so they might still have it :)

      Delete
  3. Yep, you're definitely one of those people I wouldn't mind exchanging bookshelves with for a week or so ... So many interesting books! And some serious beauties too! I like your poetry choices: exactly the ones that I've been drooling over in the book shops. I'm not really an experienced poetry reader, so I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome, wouldn't it, if one could exchange bookshelves for a period of time? I would love that!

      Poetry wise, I have read Hold Your Own now and didn't enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to, but the two others still remain unread! I've heard AMAZING things about the Wastelands though, so I'm excited about that one :D

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig