2016/03/02

UPCOMING RELEASES: MARCH

March is here and hopefully spring will soon follow, but in the meanwhile, here are some exciting books being published this month!

The Girl Who Raced Fairyland All The Way Home by Cathrynne M. Valente

1st

This is the fifth and sadly the last (as far as I know) book in the Fairyland series. This is one of my favorite series of all time, and I am SO EXCITED to read this!


The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith

22nd

This is a book I have been drooling over every since I first saw it. It's a young adult contemporary book and is the story of a girl who tries to deal with the aftermath of having been raped.


America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie

1st

This is a well-researched fiction book about Thomas Jefferson's eldest daughter, a secretive woman who has become a legacy.


Margaret the First by Danielle Dutton

15th

This is a historical fiction book about the unconventional 17th-century Duchess Margaret Cavendish. Also, this is a cover done right if you ask me!


The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

22nd

This is an adult fiction book about siblings, which is something I find very interesting.



What books are you excited about this month?

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig