2015/05/17

Mini Haul: Stationary & Other Things

So, I got some stationary and some other things while I was in London last month, and it's time I got around to showing you. If you're anything like me, you've got a serious weak spot for pretty stationary things... let's just say that if I have an Achilles heel, it's probably this and books.

I swear, Liberty's stationary section was the death of my bank account. So many beautiful things!











I am so happy I finally got a Penguin Mug, since I've wanted one for ages. And seeing as Jane Eyre is one of my favourite books, this was just perfect. Also, the box with the string and the tags make me unreasonable happy. I can't wait to use all of these!

Also... seeing as my father have a dachshund and I love it, the Doxie cards are just perfect.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig