2015/02/02

Upcoming Releases: February

Since there are so many great books I look forward to, I thought I'd do something a little new on the blog; every month, I'll do a little overview of books I'm excited about being published. I've done one for 2015, but since there are so many, I think I'll do one each month instead. So, here are some of the books I'm interested in this February!


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

February 10th

This is a young adult fantasy about Mare Barrow who lives in poverty. When she finds herself in the Silver Palace, working for those she hates most, she realises she has a deadly power...

A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab

February 24th

Also a young adult fantasy, set in London, this is a story about Kell, one of the last Travelers, who are rare magicians who can travel between parallel universes. 


The Glass Arrow by Kristien Simmons

February 10th
A young adult dystopian story, following the story of Aya, who has run away with a group of other women. They're running from the men who want to sell their breeding rights to the highest bidder.


The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes

February 17th

This is a contemporary novel about a young girl who is taunted for an incident with the preacher's son, but can't find the voice to find back. But one day, she's stranded in the forest with two of her bullies, and they have to find their way out together.


Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder

February 24th

A young adult fantasy about a former poison taster who now works to keep the balance between two countries. But when conflict sparks, she faces a new challenge; her powers are blocked.

So many interesting books!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig