2014/12/08

Bookmas Day 8:
Christmas Tag

Another tag I haven't been tagged in, just for fun.
What's the best present you've ever given and why?


This little hurricane! His name is Aiko and we got him for Dad for Christmas a couple of years ago. Best day ever.
What's the worst present you've ever given and why?

Socks. Because sometimes you just don't know what to buy and everyone needs socks. But the people who get the socks, they know that you couldn't think of anything else. Which makes it kind of a lousy present. 
What's your favourite Christmas song?


All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. A Christmas classic.

Also, I have this weird thing where "Is This Love" by Bob Marley gets me in a really festive mood, but that's a story for another day.
What's your favourite Christmas movie?


I always watch this when I wrap presents, and I really love it.
Show how good you are at wrapping a present


Tada!
If you could rename one of Father Christmas' reindeer, what would you name it?

Hm. I'd name it Aiko, after the beautiful dog I just mentioned... because when he gets going, he's really, really fast. Even on those short legs of his.
What's your favourite thing about Christmas?

Being with my family. I especially love the times my Grandfather comes to our house. Also, the food. I really love the food. 
Ugh, I can't wait for Christmas to get here already!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig