2014/12/06

Bookmas Day 6:
Top 5: Books I Want to Read this Winter

Strictly speaking, this is not a very Christmassy post, but this is a list of books I want to read this winter.
1. The Golem and The Jinni by Helene Wecker


A fantasy, historical fiction book that I know very little about except that people seem to love it. Also, that cover is amazing.
2. The Tortoise and The Hare by Elizabeth Jenkins


A British Classic about conventional country life and an unbalanced marriage.
3. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton


A story about a girl who was born with wings.
4. The Ocean at The End of The Lane by Neil Gaiman


Basically, I want to read another Neil Gaiman book and this is at the top of the ones I want to read.
5. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood


Because I want to read a book about witches.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig