2014/12/02

Bookmas Day 2:
Christmas Cracker Book Tag

I was not tagged in this, but I thought it would be fun and festive!
Pick a book with a wintery cover


This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

I don't know how wintery this is, but it's silver and reminds me of winter. It's also gorgeous.
Pick a book you would likely buy as a present


All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

I would definitely buy this as a present, as I can't imagine someone not liking this. It's amazing.
Pick a festive theme book


Julefortellinger by Unni Lindell, Merethe Lindstrøm, Ketil Bjørnstad, Klaus Hagerud and a bunch of other authors.

A book filled with Christmas stories.
Pick a book you can curl up next to the fireplace and read


4:50 from Paddington by Agatha Christie

Curling up in front of the fire with a good Miss Marple mystery sounds like a good time to me.
Pick a book you want to read over the festive period


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling

Christmas time is always the time I want to read Harry Potter. 
What book gives you chills


The Diviners by Libba Brey

Because Naughty John is terrifying.
Pick a book that is going to be on your Christmas list


Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch 

I really want to read this, it looks soooo good.
Feel free to do this yourself! I'd love to see it.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig