2014/12/16

Bookmas Day 16:
Top 5: Books I'd Like To See Under the Christmas Tree

I know Christmas isn't really about the presents, but I always have a wish list of books I would like and here are five that are on my list this year.
1. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon


A fantasy young adult novel that I keep hearing murmurs about. I really want to find out what the fuss is.
2. The Bookshop Book by Jen Campbell


I've read "Weird Things Customers Say In Bookshops" by the same author and really liked it, so I really want to read this one too.
3. The River of No Return by Bee Ridgway


This is a fantasy historical fiction novel about time travel, and this cover is sooo beautiful. This has been on my to read list for a very long time.
4. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins


Or any book in the Penguin English Library series, because I collect them.
5. ? by ?






Any book someone I love think I will like! I really appreciate the effort people put into trying to find a book for me, because it's so thoughtful.
What books are on your wish list?

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig