2014/12/10

Bookmas Day 10:
Gift Guide II

It's time for the second gift guide! This will be a mix of different things most booklovers will love...


A personal favourite of mine are these magnetic bookmarks from an Etsy shop called Craft'ed. The bookmarks come in all kinds of versions, including Game of Thrones, Doctor Who and Frozen.

I have actually gotten some of these as gifts for my friends, and I can't wait to give it to them!


Great little notes who come in a little box. Perfect for every stationary lover.


I've mentioned these is a previous gift guide, but I just can't get over how beautiful it is! It's simply a perfect gift, and they also have matching notebooks... just saying. 
Bookopoly


Now, I don't know about you, but I really love Monopoly, and this is basically a bookish version of that. This would be perfect for every bookworm.


This is a collection of a 100 different postcards, all with iconic Penguin covers. These kinds of boxes are one of my biggest weaknesses, and this is just gorgeous.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig