2014/12/31

Book Haul: December

Can you believe it? The year is at an end! I don't know why it catches me off guard every year, but here we are.

December has been a variety of things; lovely, cold, stressful, happy and tiring. I'm ready for January with its calmer nature, especially when it comes to work.

However, enough of that! Here are the books I got in December, most of whom were Christmas gifts.















I hope you've had a great and cheerful month, and I will see you next year!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alice! your photos are so beautiful and I wonder if I'm allowed to embed your photo which has The Golem and The Jinni on my blog? I'll credit you on my post as well of course... do you mind? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Of course, use it if you want! Thank you for asking so nicely :D

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig